Things are looking up a little bit.
1. I talked to my dad. He's still a jerk, but he is my dad. Hopefully things will get better.
2. Did some more junk to my piece of crap car. We installed new spark plugs, distributor rotor and cap and a new timing belt! It should work, and it was working, but now it's making an awful buzzing noise that I think is the oil pressure sensor. lame.
3. I filed my taxes and decided not to worry about my nannying ordeal.
4. I caved in and I am now paying alverno $20 a month... I just didn't want to deal with it any more and the lawyer said there's some law that says I do have to pay it back, but that we could fight it. However, if I fought it and lost I would end up paying A LOT. So what ev. Twenty bucks a month is doable.
5. I got all my cavities filled and I am now religiously flossing everyday. I already brush twice a day but I guess flossing is important.. whoda thought!
6. Unfortunately my physics teacher is still insane. I got an F on my test and when I asked her for the class average she said she 'doesn't worry about averages' because 'they don't mean anything'. I was like :| are you nuts? Eh she's impossible.
7. My school situation is still shitty and I have even more problems, but I am going to try and figure it out before complaining too much.
Ok, I need some advice...
My baby sister snuck out of the house last weekend and didn't tell any of her friends (I called all of them) and the guy she was with she presumably met on myspace (I 'hacked' (guessed her password) myspace and read her messages). So, last saturday I spent the whole day worrying about her.. filing out a police report, the whole nine yards because we all thought she ran away and I thought this myspace guy killed her or something. Ok fastforward a bunch of hours she stumbles in the door and tells some lies blah blah.
Here's the main point that I need advice on--- I changed the passwords of her email(msn), myspace, and AIM, but I'm not sure when to give them back to her. I was thinking as soon as she gets her grades up. What do you guys think? If it was up to me and I was an ice witch I would delete her myspace and never give it back... but I wouldn't do that.
Oh yeah, one more thing.. I bought a new camera, a canon SD1100is! It's small and cute. Nothing fancy, just small. I'm excited aboot it! Hope y'all are doing well!
Life Lesson #13:
Right down your bank transactions in a check register. You're friendly bank teller will probably give one to you for free. It will save you money in the end.
Ok that was dumb..
Life Lesson #13.5
Nevermind, I can't think of anything.